Download, install, uninstall
All the Mod4j DSL editors are published as features to the Mod4j update site. Follow
instructions below to get them installed using the Eclipse Update Manager. Also
you find here how you can uninstall Mod4j features in Eclipse.
Downlaod and Install Mod4j
Its assumed that you've followed the installation instructions in
Setting up your environment
Getting Started page
The Mod4j DSL editors can be installed from the Mod4j update site:
Mod4j update site:
- In Eclipse navigate to: Help, Install New Software...
- Choose the option "Search for new features to install" and click on "Next".
- To create a new remote site for Mod4j, click on the button "Add...".
- Enter a Name: "Mod4j update site"
- Enter the URL: http://mod4j.org/updatesite/3.5 and click on "OK"
Next you can select the Mod4j features of your choice. Complete the wizard
install the chosen
In Eclipse navigate to:
Help, Install New Software...
Click on the link: What is
On the tab
select the Mod4j features you wish to uninstall.
Press the button
. Wait a moment for Eclipse to finish calculating the necessary requirements
(mind the Progress bar).
Click on the button
- Its recommended to restart Eclipse after uninstalling features.